Your Ad Here

After the Flood


Well, it looks like I'm going to have re-sow my radish seeds after the torrential downpour we had in NYC yesterday. When I got home I looked out onto my fire escape only to find a pot of muddy water instead of a pot of finger-tilled soil. I dumped the excess water out (along with many of my radish seeds I'm assuming) and brought the drowned pot inside. Several of the seeds were clearly visible on the top of the soil.

I've decided to wait to re-sow until the soil dries out a little. I may also have to get a new pot because I am concerned about the draining abilities of my current one. On a positive note I just ordered more seeds from the Heirloom Acres Seed company which offers a selection of organic and non-organic heirloom seed varieties for purchase online. I ordered the Manitoba Tomato, two kinds of basil (Dwarf Green and Spicy Globe), chives, and flat parsley. I hope the sun returns soon...
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook